Saturday, February 7, 2009

Crazy Hair Party


So you know when you don't drink and you don't drink, one has to become creative in throwing a party. Here at Village Green where we don't drink and we don't drink, we do just that...get creative. One such theme, "Crazy Hair Party...Because You CAN" Here are some of the ladies that put ego's aside and brought their crazy-hair, whacked-out A GAME to the table. By the way, if scientist suddenly notice a giant hole in the Ozone over Omaha, I have a good feeling I know why...I used more hair spray tonight than I have in the last 15 years of my life...but then again, most did in this picture.

2 comments:

wende said...

that was a laugh out loud kind of photo! nice creative way to enjoy a saturday. i can smell your hair spray from here!

Lori said...

so where is the picture of the big hair????