Tuesday, August 10, 2010

You Know You Are A Mormon When...

You start putting things in your Jello! Elijah has taken a liking to making jello and with his jello-aficionado-ness, he decided to put blueberries in his jello. He did say the next time he makes jello however, he wants to put grapes in it, I think I am fine with that but I do draw the line when he starts asking to put carrots in his jello. Sorry Mom, but that dish was so gross! But Spencer did ask him to make some jello this morning and Elijah answered by saying "I only make jello when I am bored, and I am not bored...yet"

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Yeah for orange jello with crushed pineapple and finely grated carrots! Yeah that it is no more, right! Loved reading all your posts, AnnMarie. Great photos, Noah. You have the "EYE" so keep up the efforts. Hugs, NANNA Jpawcas