Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Haircut and Family Pictures...Potter Style






Well, we did it...finally, after much negotiation...after much pleading...after much begging, we did it! We finally got Noah to cut his hair! It was at least, AT LEAST, 4 inches long...did you hear me, 4 INCHES LONG!! Elijah kept calling him 'the hippy'. The whole story behind the long hair is this: Noah wanted to die his hair red, I said "uhhhhh" he said "fine...I'm growing it out" I said "uhhhh" he did it...end of story. I know, I really stick to my guns, please copy this amazing parenting tip with your children if you feel the need. Actually I blame Tyson for his long hair growth...did you hear that Tyson, I blame you. Again a great parenting tip, blame other's for your own kids crazy decisions...just kidding Tyson, we love ya and you did inspire Noah to cut his own hair, it just took a month to follow suit.

Enjoy his now shaved head. And oh ya, we took some family pictures, you know Potter Style, do not be surprised if you see them on our Christmas Card. Something to the effect of "have a Merry Christmas, may you have...a good pile of Christmas gifts...such us ours..." Still working out the kinks....

1 comment:

jaybs said...

In my school days I used to go every two weeks for my haircut as it grew so fast. In my teens I choose to revolt and grew it down onto my shoulders, until someone said to Mom, your oldest boy's hair is long! OK but my brother was 11 years older than me!!

Still it grows so fast, and I can't stand it long now.